COVID-19 Antigen Testing
Assurance Laboratories wants to help individuals get back to work safe and provide peace of mind in the workplace. We are providing quick and easy, minimally invasive, on-site antigen testing or tele-health observation of testing to businesses looking to accommodate unvaccinated employees, a transition back to work, or quick screens for employee exposure and peace of mind.
The antigen test has been described as an important tool in getting America back to work, by providing a rapid snap-shot to a person’s immune system. The test kit we have chosen to use is validated under a CLIA licensed lab and in support of EUA guidelines. The testing requires only a small nose swab that can be administered yourself, and provides results in a matter of minutes. Keep your employees working, remain compliant, and do it all with little to no impact on your workforce’s productivity.
When you choose to have us come to your site for testing, we will provide the following:
- All necessary PPE and cleaning supplies
- A trained lab technician who will perform the testing
- Safe disposal of biohazard equipment & supplies
- Consent forms for our testing
- Validated test kits and any necessary equipment
- Test result reports
- A complete testing summary can be provided to a Human Resources or designated business employee for reporting to DHS per regulatory guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer walk-in testing?
What are your hours?
What do you need to perform the test from me?
How long does it take to get results?
Are my results confidential?
Which test is for me?
Benefits of Antigen Testing
Still have Questions?
Contact us to learn more.
Contact us to see how we can partner with you to meet your patients’ and clients’ needs.